Welcome to Frade – the Fibre Trade - an online marketplace for people from around the world to buy, sell, trade, or give away their unwanted fabric, yarn, quilts and unfinished projects.
Before using our website (services or platform), you are advised to go through our terms and conditions to avoid any inconvenience. Note that these terms and conditions are subject to change without any prior notice. By using our services, you agree to all the below-mentioned terms. Failure to comply with these may result in suspension/termination of your access to our website as we deem fit.
- To use certain parts of our website, you will be asked to register with us using your email and a unique password. You have the option to sign-up using federated authentication like Facebook, Google Plus etc. It is solely your responsibility to maintain your account’s confidentiality and we take no responsibility for any unwanted activity.
- Providing fake details for account set-up may result in permanent/temporary suspension of your access to our website.
- Our platform is membership based; whereby members have the option to sign-up to monthly memberships to access the full services of Frade. If this changes you will be advised well in advance.
- Any content, videos, audios, documents, logos, trademarks etc, posted by Frade will be the intellectual property of Frade, infringing which will fall under the copyrights infringement and we take copyrights very seriously.
- If any user is found to be involved in any illegal activity, including but not limited to, buying or selling illegal items, we reserve the right to report the matter to the relevant law enforcement agencies.
- We reserve the right to place advertisements, third-party links and other affiliate links on our platform. Clicking such links is solely your choice. Please refrain from providing any personal information to such websites without reading their Privacy Policies and Terms & Conditions.
The following are strictly prohibited and any violation will get you banned/suspended, temporarily or permanently as appropriate.
- Posting obscene, vulgar, religious, political, defamatory, discriminatory, or threatening materials
- Using abusive language/behaviour towards other users
- Infringing the copyrights of third-parties
- Introducing viruses, logic bombs, or any other harmful material which may cause damage/loss to the users and Frade
- Spamming other users with false/misleading information
- Recreating, reselling, modifying other people’s property without their written permission
Frade is an intermediary platform and as such takes no responsibility for any mishaps or issues arising from transactions completed by Frade members. All trades and transactions are based on the mutual understanding of the parties involved and it is solely their responsibility to ensure smooth provision of service/trade/delivery.
Frade is not liable to answer to users if the trade goes wrong in any way. Use this platform at your own discretion, By using this platform you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless against any claims. You warrant that you have no reservations to the contents of our terms & conditions and if you have any ambiguity feel free to contact us at email@example.com. If you do not agree to our terms, you are advised to leave our platform.